Contact us to learn more
to talk to a technical sales engineer
The phyCORE-LPC3250 SOM features the NXP LPC3250 processor which boasts efficient processing, state-of-the-art power management, and support for a standard set of peripherals. Offering a reliable and durable solution, the phyCORE-LPC3250 provides circuitry common to embedded applications in terms of memory, including SDRAM and NAND/NOR Flash, as well as interfaces including Ethernet, USB OTG, and SD/SDIO, while providing the option to operate in ultra-low-power mode down to 0.9 V.
Take a closer look
The phyCORE-LPC3250 System on Module
The LPC3250 ARM®-9 Processor FamilyThe NXP Semiconductors' LPC3250 processor is built around the ARM®-9 CPU, featuring high performance, high integration, and low power consumption. Complemented by a Vector Floating Point (VFP) co-processor for increased performance for floating point arithmetic, the LPC3250 delivers up to 208 MHz and offers an EMC memory interface, USB-OTG, integrated Ethernet, and a LCD controller.
- LPC3250 up to 208 MHz
- Up to 128 MB LPSDR / 128 MB NAND
- USB FS OTG
- UART, SPI, I2C, I2S
- Display and touch controller
- Linux and CE 6.0 BSPs
|DRAM||64 MB default / 128 MB max LPSDR|
|NAND||64 MB default / 128 MB max|
|NOR||2 MB default / 8 MB max|
|USB OTG||1x FS 2.0|
|Display||TFT/STN (24 bpp)|
|Miscellaneous||A/D, PWM, Keypad, JTAG|
|Dimensions||58 x 70 mm|
|Connector||2x 160-pin 0.635 mm pitch|
|Supply Voltage||3.15 V|
|Power Consumption||0.4 W|
|Temperature||-40° to +85° C|
phyCORE-LPC3250 interfaces are routed to our high-density PCB interconnects on the underside of the SOM. Design the mating connectors on your carrier board.
The phyCORE-LPC3250 Rapid Development Kit
- phyCORE-LPC3250 System on Module
- phyCORE-LPC3250 Carrier Board
- Linux, CE 6.0, Basic, Keil, or IAR Software
- Optional expansion board
- Optional LCD
- Cables, schematics, and kit CD
The phyCORE SOM is designed to plug into a PHYTEC Carrier Board that provides the I/O connectors as well as any other interface circuitry not provided on the phyCORE module itself.
Carrier Board Features
- RJ-45 Ethernet
- USB 2.0 OTG connector
- USB Standard-A Host connector
- USB Standard-B Device connector
- 2x RS-232 serial ports
- SD/MMC card interface
- SDIO controller interface
- Stereo input and output jacks
- Keyboard interface connector
- LVDS / touch display interface
- User buttons and LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Expansion interface
The default configuration of the phyCORE-LPC3250 SOM included in the kit features: NXP LPC3250 208 MHz processor, 64 MB SDRAM, 64 MB NAND-Flash, 2 MB NOR-Flash, 32 KB EEPROM, Ethernet, and USB.
- 3.5" VGA TFT-LCD with touch on adapter board
- Bare PCB expansion board that plugs into the Carrier Board for rapid prototypting
phyCORE-LPC3250 Board Support Packages
PHYTEC Board Support Packages (BSPs) are software bundles that implement and support operating systems on our System on Modules. PHYTEC BSPs are application development-ready, offering all essential drivers and board-level feature support. The only task left for you is application integration. This way, you can focus on your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
- GCC C/C++ cross development tool chain
- Eclipse IDE
- LTIB build system
- Bootloader, kernel, file system
- Source BSP
CE 6.0 Package
- Visual Studio 2005 evaluation CD
- Platform Builder
- SDK for application development
- Bootloader and runtime Nk.bin image
- OSDesign example
- Binary BSP, source available under EULA
Require in-depth support beyond our free offerings? See details here.
Find Quickstart guides, BSP downloads, and other useful information on our wiki.
Welcome to PHYTEC support! We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service. If you cannot find the help you need here, please call us and we will connect you with a live person who can assist you.
Need schematics for one of our products? Register here.
Buy Your Kit
The phyCORE-LPC3250 Rapid Development Kit comes in five versions: Basic, Linux, WinCE 6.0, Keil and IAR. All versions include a phyCORE-LPC3250 SOM, carrier board, and optional accessories.
- phyCORE-LPC3250 System on Module (GPCM-040)
- Carrier board (GPCM-967)
- Basic, Linux, WinCE 6.0, Keil (includes Keil USB-JTAG Adapter) or IAR (includes IAR J-lInk).
- 3.5" LCD with integrated touch (LCD-011)
- Bare PCB expansion board (PCM-988)